Friday 24 September 2010

In the garage @ 1am

I'm choking. I've been scrubbing every tray of the oven (there's 3 but before you role your eyes, they're huge in length). I felt the need to don the yellow gloves, choke and scrub. Do feel sorry for me, someone has to. Please?

I've baked both sponges for a fresh cream and strawberry cake, due to one dodgey tin they both rose differently but I tried my best. 

I just crept into my garage to put the frosting I whisked up and fresh vanilla cream for the filling in the spare fridge. I was scared. Not of any stranger jumping up behind me, not of ghosts in the garage but the notion of my parents waking up and finding me shoving a yellow bowl in the garage like a naughty little girl being caught in the fridge with her face covered in chocolate saying "I'm diabetic, it wasn't me?". The questions would be, "aren't you sleep!", "why are you still baking?" and "the neighbours will think you're dodgey in the garage at 1am!". The last is what my mother said to me before going to sleep, it's quite funny actually. What would they think I was doing carrying items into my garage at 1am? and quickly scurrying back into the house. Let's not go there shall we, there's been far too much of that anyway.

Then I did the washing up for the 5th time today, seriously it was the 5th time. It's totally silent, I want my bed and so I am off to a well-deserved scrubbers sleep. Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. ..Seriously " Why are you still baking?"..:P..put on some pictures so we could At least see these tasty cakes!!..:)

    ReplyDelete